Senior Humor Sites
My personal collection of senior-related humor sites. Click the titles to be transported to laughs. (Some risque, but not dirty.)
Senior Ark: Seniors helping Seniors meet the challenges in retirement. This is the humor page of a large site for seniors. Mostly links to short funny joke stories.
Grandma Betty. Quick one liners. Part of a larger site with lots of info sources for boomers.
Geezer Planet Michael Principato is the creator and webmaster. Lots of photos for easy viewing and easy laughs. But no new entries since 2013. Most recent stuff is on Facebook.
My Clean Humor. This page has daily clean jokes about aging.
Retirement Quotes Cafe. This page of the site has retirement-related jokes and humor.
Pruneville. “Where laughter doesn’t require teeth.”
Suddenly Senior Weekly Jokes Unfortunately, Suddenly Senior website co-founder Frank Kaiser died some months ago. Dave Whitney is carrying on. As part of this extensive site you’ll find weekly jokes.
Life in the Boomer Lane The humorous musings of Renee Fisher, writer and former hoola hoop champion. For geezers who still like to read. [Just added]
Regular humor, but funny anyway: The Nine Health Tips We Actually Want to Hear
Seniors on YouTube
- Senior Moments / Brain Farts With over 7 million You Tube viewings, geezer Golf Brooks Senior Moments / Brain Farts song is a must view ...
- Old People Dancing to Pharrell’s ‘Happy’ Everyone’s posting YouTube videos with people dancing to Pharrell Williams’ “Happy.” This is one with senior citizens, my specialty. They ...
- Mandatory Euthanasia for Senior Citizens Petition Mark Dice, who makes many of these type of YouTube videos, asks random people to sign a petition supporting the ...
- Just Scrap the Cap (We’re movin’ in) This catchy rap tune, performed by two senior citizens has, as its main chorus “Look out son, cuz we’re movin’ ...
- Dragnet Jack Webb Medicare PSA Spot You may have seen the TV Public Service Announcements (PSAs) for the Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare). It harkens ...
- Grandkids Retire Suppose you ask a group of kids what they’re going to do when they retire? Then let their geezer grandparents ...
- 5 Reasons Metal Detecting is an Ideal Hobby for Geezers (Guest Post) By Daniel Bernzweig As we age, most of us gain more free time. We’ve retired from our jobs, raised our children, and now, finally, have the time to enjoy the things we’ve always wanted. While metal detecting is a fantastic hobby ...
- Why a Retirement Community? Just so you know where I’m coming from, or in this case, where I’m at, I live in a retirement community. They are often called grey ghettos, but I beg to differ. And since I reside in one I hereby ...
- Hitting the Road – Off to Retirement Living With the house sold, and a move-out date near, we needed a destination. We knew we were going to the desert, so CLW (Cute Little Wife) found a place we could rent by the month. We didn’t know how many ...
- Geezers Fear Not the Future Doctor Shortage By Bill Singer (AKA Geezer Bill) Zillions of people are now entitled to medical care but as boomer doctors retire there will be fewer doctors to provide that care. Hence, a doctor shortage. What are we senior citizens, the ones with all ...
- All Hail the Hale Kale! By Bill Singer (AKA Geezer Bill) Last night I ate a kale salad. Kale? Foods once-weird and strange have become the commonplace. Lo, we geezers seek them out and boast of our gastronomic prowess when eating them. Why? Because the food ...
- Woof! Woof! Our Dog Has Trained Us Well By Bill Singer (AKA Geezer Bill) Every geezer needs a pet. And I’m not just saying that because my portfolio has a nice helping of PetSmart stock.* No, it’s because our dog, Barcles, loves us unequivocally, for only the price of ...
Geezer Bill’s Retirement Life
“What do you do in retirement?” is a typical question my non-retired friends ask. They are still working and can’t imagine “doing nothing.” So for all you people who wonder what retirement is like, follow along as Geezer Bill lives his day-to-day retirement life.
- Retirement Life 3/8/14 It’s the 23rd and final season for the Fabulous Palm Springs Follies. Geezer Bill attended the show which features men and women from ages 55 ...
- Retirement Life 3/2/14 50s music was on tap at our clubhouse and Geezer Bill was in attendance to see the Shirelles and the Mighty Echoes. Beverly Lee, one ...
- Retirement Life 2/8/14 Paintings, ceramics, paper crafts, and more are on display at the annual Creative Arts Show. Geezer Bill roamed the aisles amazed by all the work ...
- Retirement Life 1/25/14 Geezer Bill walked around at the annual Parking Lot Sale looking at all the “stuff” people were trying to clean out of their garages. Since ...
- Retirement Life 1/18/14 A trip to Las Vegas for Geezer Bill and his wife where we saw the Beatles Cirque Du Soleil show. Great music and performances. Many ...
Geezer and Boomer Blogs
Recent posts from Geezer and Boomer blogs.
Thoughts From a Mother Whose Daughter is Getting Married (“This mother of the bride: no good at flowers and organization, but highly reliable when it comes to rubbers.”) [New]
The Fabulous Geezersisters
I KNOW I’M GETTING OLD WHEN… [New]
From humble beginnings, and my wife aspired me to an even more humbling end
To Live and Die … Where? by Alan Zendell [New]
Geezer Guys and Gals
The View from Our Side
Athens, Georgia – About Crazy and Cross-Eyed Crooks (Police Blotters can be funny!) [New]
Aging, Health, Humor for Geezers and Boomers
ELDER MUSIC: Triskaidekaphilia (“13” songs – Chuck Berry, Julie London, Johnny Cash & more with music clips) [New]
Time Goes By
What it’s really like to get older
Country Catalyst – A Western Swing Classic (Bob Wills, with music clips) [New]
Geezer Music Club
MY ADVENTURES ON THE TOWN [New]
My Mom’s Blogspot by Thoroughly Modern Millie
A blog by, Millie, an 88-year young woman
April 14, 2014: Be Calm. Relax. [New]
Crone and Geezer
Getting Feedback on a Story [New]
Staying fit past 60, means learning a lot of new and modified exercises and doing everything possible to maintain an active sex life.
Goodwyn & Geezer
A Blog by Mrs. Dorothy Goodwyn
Seeking Companionship by B.G. [New]
Helping each other master the art of a senior life.
How long does it take to remember? (The timing of our ability to recall)
Looking forward at 75
Give Us This Day . . .(In favor of raising the minimum wage)
A fully mature adult writes about whatever strikes his fancy
Retirement Update, Month Seven
The 70-Something Blog
Taking the bus to Amalfi (Photos)
The Cranky Old Geezer
The photos & thoughts of a grumpy old Brummie living in New England with a passion for landscape photography.
An Old Man Talks With Old Men
It’s Spring Dammit!
Campbell 66 Storyteller
The New Elder Generation
The Adventures of Mr. Bruce and Miss Dazey
Old Man Steve & The phone call (A call from the President)
Old Man Steve
Old Man Steve likes to do YouTube video
Palm Power: New favorite vibrator!
Better Than I Ever Expected
Naked at Our Age – Joan Price – Sex & Aging Views & News
Boomer Sex: How Does Your Garden Grow?
Changing Bodies Do Not Signal Turning Off The Erotic Switch
Finding Joy at Every Age with writer/philosopher Dorothy Sander
- Medicare Scams Targeting Seniors Medicare is available for seniors over 65. Scammers know this and have built scams based on Medicare aimed solely at this elderly market. During periods ...
- Why Scammers Target Seniors Senior citizens are the fastest-growing segment of the population, and as a result of this, we are now more at risk for being victims of ...
- Four Reasons Seniors Are Suckers for Scammers By now we are experienced and supposed to have some wisdom, especially when it comes to money. But we can be taken in just as ...
- Infographic: The Science of Getting Old Short, visual answers to questions about aging such as why our hair turns gray, why our skin wrinkles, why we forget and other questions you ...
- Do I Need an Advance Directive? What is an Advance Directive? None of us, but especially seniors, is immune to serious illness or injury. When these conditions are so severe that death ...
- 4 Basic Questions About Caregiving What’s A Caregiver? A caregiver or home health aide is an individual that gives personal care to patients in a large variety of settings, although their ...