Senior Humor Sites
My personal collection of senior-related humor sites. Click the titles to be transported to laughs. (Some risque, but not dirty.)
Geezer Planet blog: A humorous look at life in the slow lane. Lots of photos for easy viewing and easy laughs.
Michael Principato is also the creator of a second Geezer Planet blog. I found the first link has more up-to-date laughs.
Senior Ark: Seniors helping Seniors meet the challenges in retirement. This is the humor page of a large site for seniors. Mostly links to short funny joke stories.
Grandma Betty. Quick one liners. Part of a larger site with lots of info sources for boomers.
My Clean Humor. This page has daily clean jokes about aging.
Retirement Quotes Cafe. This page of the site has retirement-related jokes and humor.
Pruneville. “Where laughter doesn’t require teeth.”
Suddenly Senior Weekly Jokes Unfortunately, Suddenly Senior website co-founder Frank Kaiser died a few months ago. Dave Whitney is carrying on. As part of this extensive site you’ll find weekly jokes.
Regular humor, but funny anyway: The Nine Health Tips We Actually Want to Hear
Seniors on YouTube
- Grandkids Retire Suppose you ask a group of kids what they’re going to do when they retire? Then let their geezer grandparents ...
- Epic Old Man – Grandpa Fight The set up: a hot geezer woman is sitting on a park bench. Two old men take turns bringing her ...
- Baby Boomer Video from Walt Handelsman Walt Handelsman is a Puliter Prize-winning political cartoonist and animator for Long Island Newsday. This YouTube video, from 2007, complete ...
- The Zimmers “My Generation” Here we have the Zimmers, a British bunch of geezers, with their original cover of The Who’s My Generation. The ...
- Una Latina Geezer! Watch this agile 83 year old woman dancing the salsa. The video is from the 2008 Salsa Congress in ...
- 5 Reasons Metal Detecting is an Ideal Hobby for Geezers (Guest Post) By Daniel Bernzweig As we age, most of us gain more free time. We’ve retired from our jobs, raised our children, and now, finally, have the time to enjoy the things we’ve always wanted. While metal detecting is a fantastic hobby ...
- Why a Retirement Community? Just so you know where I’m coming from, or in this case, where I’m at, I live in a retirement community. They are often called grey ghettos, but I beg to differ. And since I reside in one I hereby ...
- Hitting the Road – Off to Retirement Living With the house sold, and a move-out date near, we needed a destination. We knew we were going to the desert, so CLW (Cute Little Wife) found a place we could rent by the month. We didn’t know how many ...
- Woof! Woof! Our Dog Has Trained Us Well Every geezer needs a pet. And I’m not just saying that because my portfolio has a nice helping of PetSmart stock.* No, it’s because our dog, Barcles, loves us unequivocally, for only the price of a can of wet dog ...
- Free Food at Costco is the Perfect Geezer Lunch Free and food. Two words that appeal to any geezer. Free means no need to dip into the retirement fund so we can preserve our pennies for another day at the casino. Food means getting the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants needed ...
- Feel the Fee Banks and airlines have found that fees are a great way to legally pick our pockets. The U.S. government has watched and learned. Rumors have been circulating about a few of the fees our government plans on initiating that will ...
Geezer Bill’s Retirement Life
“What do you do in retirement?” is a typical question my non-retired friends ask. They are still working and can’t imagine “doing nothing.” So for all you people who wonder what retirement is like, follow along as Geezer Bill lives his day-to-day retirement life.
- Retirement Life 11/7/13 Bob Puglisi, who I used to work with, was in town, reading excerpts from his new fiction book, Railway Avenue. It’s a love story based ...
- Retirement Life 11/4/13 At the annual Harvest Festival, community clubs display and sell their wares. A few of the ceramic club offerings are shown here. GeezerBill enjoyed walking ...
- Retirement Life 10/4/2013 The Faultline Quartet, a singing group that walked around and performed at the local annual Business Expo 2013 that GeezerBill attended ($10). GeezerBill sampled lots ...
Geezer and Boomer Blogs
Recent posts from Geezer and Boomer blogs.
Because I’m the Grandma Now (Adapting grandma’s recipe for schnecken) [New]
Staying fit past 60, means learning a lot of new and modified exercises and doing everything possible to maintain an active sex life.
Surviving Family Holiday Gatherings [New]
Finding Joy at Every Age with writer/philosopher Dorothy Sander
Happy Thanksgiving! The Amazing Butterball Caper (the Butterball turkey problem) [New]
Aging, Health, Humor for Geezers and Boomers
Holiday Gifts for Elders 2013 [New]
Time Goes By
What it’s really like to get older
Growing Old Ain’t for Sissies (Aging with Angst in the 21st Century) [New]
Geezer Guys and Gals
The View from Our Side
Cancer Survivor: Can I Have an Intimate Relationship Again? [New]
Better Than I Ever Expected
Naked at Our Age – Joan Price – Sex & Aging Views & News
Monochrome Sea (Photos) [New]
The Cranky Old Geezer
The photos & thoughts of a grumpy old Brummie living in New England with a passion for landscape photography.
MADELEINES ON THE LINE TO DRY [New]
An Old Man Talks With Old Men
Thanks for Londyn (A child passes) [New]
A fully mature adult writes about whatever strikes his fancy
December: Current Events [New]
Helping each other master the art of a senior life.
Cheese with Wine (A wine tasting event) [New]
Goodwyn & Geezer
A Blog by Mrs. Dorothy Goodwyn
Old Man Steve tis the Season (+playlist) [New]
Old Man Steve
Old Man Steve likes to do YouTube video
Barbara George Was A Shooting Star [New]
Geezer Music Club
I Really Do Forgive You, Kitty! (Kitty Carlisle Hart)
The Fabulous Geezersisters
Thankful for USA Flag
The New Elder Generation
The Adventures of Mr. Bruce and Miss Dazey
Saying sorry (What “sorry” really means when said by a Canadian)
What’s resonating today in the space between my ears?
Senior Secrets (10 Top Things Every Aging Flower Child Should Know)
- Medicare Scams Targeting Seniors Medicare is available for seniors over 65. Scammers know this and have built scams based on Medicare aimed solely at this elderly market. During periods ...
- Why Scammers Target Seniors Senior citizens are the fastest-growing segment of the population, and as a result of this, we are now more at risk for being victims of ...
- Four Reasons Seniors Are Suckers for Scammers By now we are experienced and supposed to have some wisdom, especially when it comes to money. But we can be taken in just as ...
- Do I Need an Advance Directive? What is an Advance Directive? None of us, but especially seniors, is immune to serious illness or injury. When these conditions are so severe that death ...
- 4 Basic Questions About Caregiving What’s A Caregiver? A caregiver or home health aide is an individual that gives personal care to patients in a large variety of settings, although their ...
- The Elder Justice Act and the Senior Citizen It’s been estimated by the Department of Health and Human Services that between 500,000 and 5,000,000 senior citizens are abused, neglected or exploited in the ...
Free content by Fresh Content.net