Senior Humor Sites
My personal collection of senior-related humor sites. Click the titles to be transported to laughs. (Some risque, but not dirty.)
Senior Ark: Seniors helping Seniors meet the challenges in retirement. This is the humor page of a large site for seniors. Mostly links to short funny joke stories.
Grandma Betty. Quick one liners. Part of a larger site with lots of info sources for boomers.
Geezer Planet Michael Principato is the creator and webmaster. Lots of photos for easy viewing and easy laughs. But no new entries since 2013. Most recent stuff is on Facebook.
My Clean Humor. This page has daily clean jokes about aging.
Retirement Quotes Cafe. This page of the site has retirement-related jokes and humor.
Pruneville. “Where laughter doesn’t require teeth.”
Suddenly Senior Weekly Jokes Unfortunately, Suddenly Senior website co-founder Frank Kaiser died some months ago. Dave Whitney is carrying on. As part of this extensive site you’ll find weekly jokes.
Life in the Boomer Lane The humorous musings of Renee Fisher, writer and former hoola hoop champion. For geezers who still like to read.
Regular humor, but funny anyway: The Nine Health Tips We Actually Want to Hear
Seniors on YouTube
- Senior Moments / Brain Farts With over 7 million You Tube viewings, geezer Golf Brooks Senior Moments / Brain Farts song is a must view ...
- Grandpa Shocks Everyone at Wedding Grandpa starts out with two walking canes that quickly get thrown away! Then he’s dancing to Rock Around the Clock ...
- America’s Got Talent 2014 Auditions – Ray Jessel – Penis Song 84-year-old Ray Jessel comes on like a bit of a bumbling old man. But he’s really a comedian/song writer. ...
- Older Ladies by Donnalou Stevens This is not some dumb take-off of another song. Completely original with great words and music and a professional video ...
- Incredible Senior Citizen Bust a Rhyme EMINEM Style A 2 ½ minute excerpt from a show by Zina Mager, author and performer. She starts with a rant about ...
- Italian Granny Playing Football / Soccer An elderly Italian women decides to dribble and kick a soccer ball around in the streets in a suburb of ...
- Are Adult Communities a Rip Off? A response by Geezer Bill In response to Geezer Bill’s article Why a Retirement Community? , I received the following comment from “Denny.” This led me to consider the question he asked and write the following column. The Comment “Adult communities are a ...
- The Old Man Parking Lot Scam* A friend recently emailed this to me so thought I would pass it on because geezers need to be wary. A ‘heads up’ for those men who may be regular customers at Lowe’s, Home Depot, Costco, or even Wal-Mart. Last month I ...
- Do You Remember Rabbit Ears? At the Discussion Club end-of-season pizza party we were sitting around discussing our childhood memories. It’s one of those activities that geezers enjoy. Exercising our brains while recalling pleasurable times. We were remembering old TV shows, when I said “rabbit ears.” ...
- 5 Special Ways to Meet a Single Geezer By Bill Singer (AKA Geezer Bill) Single geezer? Looking for romance? By now you might think this is an ad for a dating site. But no! This is a well-researched article about special ways to find that special person – that ...
- Geezers Fear Not the Future Doctor Shortage By Bill Singer (AKA Geezer Bill) Zillions of people are now entitled to medical care but as boomer doctors retire there will be fewer doctors to provide that care. Hence, a doctor shortage. What are we senior citizens, the ones with all ...
- All Hail the Hale Kale! By Bill Singer (AKA Geezer Bill) Last night I ate a kale salad. Kale? Foods once-weird and strange have become the commonplace. Lo, we geezers seek them out and boast of our gastronomic prowess when eating them. Why? Because the food ...
Geezer Bill’s Retirement Life
“What do you do in retirement?” is a typical question my non-retired friends ask. They are still working and can’t imagine “doing nothing.” So for all you people who wonder what retirement is like, follow along as Geezer Bill lives his day-to-day retirement life.
- Retirement Life 6/15/14 A perfect Father’s Day treat — a hot dog with spicy mustard and champagne. Since no kids were in town, Geezer Bill and his wife ...
- Retirement Life 5/10/14 Mother’s Day at a Guillermo’s Restaurante, a local Mexican restaurant, with my wife and mother of our children. And what would a Mexican restaurant ...
- Retirement Life 3/21/14 An Arts & Crafts Show at a nearby retirement community drew a visit from Geezer Bill. The Model Railroad Club at this community has its own ...
- Retirement Life 3/8/14 It’s the 23rd and final season for the Fabulous Palm Springs Follies. Geezer Bill attended the show which features men and women from ages 55 ...
- Retirement Life 3/2/14 50s music was on tap at our clubhouse and Geezer Bill was in attendance to see the Shirelles and the Mighty Echoes. Beverly Lee, one ...
Geezer and Boomer Blogs
Recent posts from Geezer and Boomer blogs.
Upgrade Me, Please [New]
The Fabulous Geezersisters
Leaping the Lake to Lambeau (On board The SS Badger) [New]
A fully mature adult writes about whatever strikes his fancy
“Alive Inside” (Documentary about the joy that hearing their favorite music can bring to Alzheimer’s patients) [New]
The 70-Something Blog
INTERESTING STUFF – 26 July 2014 (Monty Python Farewell Concert, George Takei’s Childhood Incarceration, Ronni Bennett tries a self parking car, and more) [New]
Time Goes By
What it’s really like to get older – The Time Goes By Blog by Ronni Bennett
I’M A DRUG PUSHER! (Chemicals for the pool) [New]
From humble beginnings, and my wife aspired me to an even more humbling end
IN THE OCEAN WITH THE LITTLE MERMAID (Millie sees the play) [New]
My Mom’s Blogspot by Thoroughly Modern Millie
A blog by, Millie, an 88-year young woman
Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places [New]
Finding Joy at Every Age with writer/philosopher Dorothy Sander
Too Much Sex (with photos) (The grumpy old Brummie’s summer reading list) [New]
The Cranky Old Geezer
The photos & thoughts of a grumpy old Brummie living in New England with a passion for landscape photography.
ELDER MUSIC: Jessye Norman (with musical clips) [New]
Time Goes By
Sunday Elder Music column
Five-Star Fav: A Mysterious Tale (Ode to Billie Joe with video clip) [New]
Geezer Music Club
Bergamot’s Lavender Essence (The Power of Ideas) By Gail Kittleson [New]
Geezer Guys and Gals
Boomer Bits and Bytes – The View from Our Side
Crazy Client of the Day [New]
Staying fit past 60, means learning a lot of new and modified exercises and doing everything possible to maintain an active sex life
Old Man Steve and boogers (Gross! Time: 3:30) [New]
Old Man Steve
Old Man Steve likes to do YouTube video
Joan Price’s Upcoming Events [New]
Better Than I Ever Expected
Naked at Our Age – Joan Price – Sex & Aging Views & News
To Kill a Watermelon. (Cutting it up in a passive-aggressive way)
Aging, Health, Humor for Geezers and Boomers
Barcelona Delivered (with a link to photos)
Looking forward at 75
Marching to My Own Drum by Elissa Jung
Helping each other master the art of a senior life.
CIVILIZED MEN KNOW WHAT IS IMPORTANT (Link to George Orwell on making good tea)
An Old Man Talks With Old Men
- Medicare Scams Targeting Seniors Medicare is available for seniors over 65. Scammers know this and have built scams based on Medicare aimed solely at this elderly market. During periods ...
- Why Scammers Target Seniors Senior citizens are the fastest-growing segment of the population, and as a result of this, we are now more at risk for being victims of ...
- Four Reasons Seniors Are Suckers for Scammers By now we are experienced and supposed to have some wisdom, especially when it comes to money. But we can be taken in just as ...
- Infographic: Nursing Care Facilities This infographic provides useful information about nursing care facilities in the U.S. It illustrates who’s living in in nursing facilities, occupancy rates by state, what ...
- Infographic: The Science of Getting Old Short, visual answers to questions about aging such as why our hair turns gray, why our skin wrinkles, why we forget and other questions you ...
- Do I Need an Advance Directive? What is an Advance Directive? None of us, but especially seniors, is immune to serious illness or injury. When these conditions are so severe that death ...