Senior Humor Sites
My personal collection of senior-related humor sites. Click the titles to be transported to laughs. (Some risque, but not dirty.)
Geezer Planet blog: A humorous look at life in the slow lane. Lots of photos for easy viewing and easy laughs.
Michael Principato is also the creator of a second Geezer Planet blog. I found the first link has more up-to-date laughs.
Senior Ark: Seniors helping Seniors meet the challenges in retirement. This is the humor page of a large site for seniors. Mostly links to short funny joke stories.
Grandma Betty. Quick one liners. Part of a larger site with lots of info sources for boomers.
My Clean Humor. This page has daily clean jokes about aging.
Retirement Quotes Cafe. This page of the site has retirement-related jokes and humor.
Pruneville. “Where laughter doesn’t require teeth.”
Suddenly Senior Weekly Jokes Unfortunately, Suddenly Senior website co-founder Frank Kaiser died a few months ago. Dave Whitney is carrying on. As part of this extensive site you’ll find weekly jokes.
Regular humor, but funny anyway: The Nine Health Tips We Actually Want to Hear
Seniors on YouTube
- Senior Moments / Brain Farts With over 7 million You Tube viewings, geezer Golf Brooks Senior Moments / Brain Farts song is a must view ...
- Just Scrap the Cap (We’re movin’ in) This catchy rap tune, performed by two senior citizens has, as its main chorus “Look out son, cuz we’re movin’ ...
- Dragnet Jack Webb Medicare PSA Spot You may have seen the TV Public Service Announcements (PSAs) for the Affordable Care Act (AKA Obamacare). It harkens ...
- Grandkids Retire Suppose you ask a group of kids what they’re going to do when they retire? Then let their geezer grandparents ...
- Epic Old Man – Grandpa Fight The set up: a hot geezer woman is sitting on a park bench. Two old men take turns bringing her ...
- Baby Boomer Video from Walt Handelsman Walt Handelsman is a Puliter Prize-winning political cartoonist and animator for Long Island Newsday. This YouTube video, from 2007, complete ...
- 5 Reasons Metal Detecting is an Ideal Hobby for Geezers (Guest Post) By Daniel Bernzweig As we age, most of us gain more free time. We’ve retired from our jobs, raised our children, and now, finally, have the time to enjoy the things we’ve always wanted. While metal detecting is a fantastic hobby ...
- Why a Retirement Community? Just so you know where I’m coming from, or in this case, where I’m at, I live in a retirement community. They are often called grey ghettos, but I beg to differ. And since I reside in one I hereby ...
- Hitting the Road – Off to Retirement Living With the house sold, and a move-out date near, we needed a destination. We knew we were going to the desert, so CLW (Cute Little Wife) found a place we could rent by the month. We didn’t know how many ...
- All Hail the Hale Kale! By Bill Singer (AKA Geezer Bill) Last night I ate a kale salad. Kale? Foods once-weird and strange have become the commonplace. Lo, we geezers seek them out and boast of our gastronomic prowess when eating them. Why? Because the food ...
- Woof! Woof! Our Dog Has Trained Us Well By Bill Singer (AKA Geezer Bill) Every geezer needs a pet. And I’m not just saying that because my portfolio has a nice helping of PetSmart stock.* No, it’s because our dog, Barcles, loves us unequivocally, for only the price of ...
- Free Food at Costco is the Perfect Geezer Lunch Free and food. Two words that appeal to any geezer. Free means no need to dip into the retirement fund so we can preserve our pennies for another day at the casino. Food means getting the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants needed ...
Geezer Bill’s Retirement Life
“What do you do in retirement?” is a typical question my non-retired friends ask. They are still working and can’t imagine “doing nothing.” So for all you people who wonder what retirement is like, follow along as Geezer Bill lives his day-to-day retirement life.
- Retirement Life 1/25/14 Geezer Bill walked around at the annual Parking Lot Sale looking at all the “stuff” people were trying to clean out of their garages. Since ...
- Retirement Life 1/18/14 A trip to Las Vegas for Geezer Bill and his wife where we saw the Beatles Cirque Du Soleil show. Great music and performances. Many ...
- Retirement Life 12/30/13 Clubs and HOA Board candidates must advertise at our retirement community. And what better way than with a flyer stuffed inside our monthly community magazine, ...
- Retirement Life 12/12/13 Exercise is a good thing — especially in retirement. Geezer Bill likes to go on hikes and here I am in Sedona, Arizona hiking on ...
- Retirement Life 12/10/13 Geezer Bill took in the annual Christmas show at the Blazin’ M Ranch in Cottonwood, Arizona. Hearty and tasty BBQ served family style and a ...
Geezer and Boomer Blogs
Recent posts from Geezer and Boomer blogs.
You Smile More When You’re Pullin’ Oil (Cleaner teeth with oil?) [New]
Aging, Health, Humor for Geezers and Boomers
The Oldest Thing I Never Got Rid Of [New]
The 70-Something Blog
Customer-Service Nightmare (Fighting hard to get a property deed) [New]
Geezer Guys and Gals
The View from Our Side
Science from Abroad (Kazakhstan exchange student science – don’t give me the facts) [New]
Staying fit past 60, means learning a lot of new and modified exercises and doing everything possible to maintain an active sex life.
Sporran (NOT a Scottish kilt accessory) [New]
Goodwyn & Geezer
A Blog by Mrs. Dorothy Goodwyn
Writers Don’t “Love” to Work (It’s not the act, it’s the result) [New]
A fully mature adult writes about whatever strikes his fancy
Ways of Not Seeing (People did not see the Buddhas) (Photo) [New]
The Cranky Old Geezer
The photos & thoughts of a grumpy old Brummie living in New England with a passion for landscape photography.
ELDER MUSIC: 1946 (The Ink Spots, Louis Jordan, Edith Piaf & more with musical clips) [New]
Time Goes By
What it’s really like to get older
The Two Sides Of Hugo Winterhalter [New]
Geezer Music Club
Have Condom–Will Travel [New]
Changing Bodies Do Not Signal Turning Off The Erotic Switch
“Oral Sex” in a vibrator? LELO Ora review [New]
Better Than I Ever Expected
Naked at Our Age – Joan Price – Sex & Aging Views & News
March: Volunteering Pros and Cons [New]
Helping each other master the art of a senior life.
Je Ne Regrette Rien, Come to Think of It (Do you blame your mom for taking up less space?)
The Fabulous Geezersisters
from Link to Link (Traveling in Spain on the Internet)
Looking forward at 75
THROW THE SWITCH BUT SPARE THE FAT MAN (Link to a NY Times book review of 2 trolleyology books)
An Old Man Talks With Old Men
Old Man Steve – Happy Birthday Michelle Obama
Old Man Steve
Old Man Steve likes to do YouTube video
The fat lady sings at the end of the day (Doug hits the bull’s eye with this one)
What’s resonating today in the space between my ears?
- Medicare Scams Targeting Seniors Medicare is available for seniors over 65. Scammers know this and have built scams based on Medicare aimed solely at this elderly market. During periods ...
- Why Scammers Target Seniors Senior citizens are the fastest-growing segment of the population, and as a result of this, we are now more at risk for being victims of ...
- Four Reasons Seniors Are Suckers for Scammers By now we are experienced and supposed to have some wisdom, especially when it comes to money. But we can be taken in just as ...
- Infographic: The Science of Getting Old Short, visual answers to questions about aging such as why our hair turns gray, why our skin wrinkles, why we forget and other questions you ...
- Do I Need an Advance Directive? What is an Advance Directive? None of us, but especially seniors, is immune to serious illness or injury. When these conditions are so severe that death ...
- 4 Basic Questions About Caregiving What’s A Caregiver? A caregiver or home health aide is an individual that gives personal care to patients in a large variety of settings, although their ...
Free content by Fresh Content.net